More and more people are finding themselves in need of professionals who can guide them in managing their own health. Allow Golden Pacific Home Health, Inc. to guide you back to health and help you maintain the greatest possible level of independence.
Our Guiding Principles
Golden Pacific Home Health, Inc. will:
- Be accountable to our patients and open in our communication
- Be committed to continuous improvement in our quality of care
- Promote an environment of respect and dignity
- Exemplify ethical behavior
- Value the diversity of our patients and employees
- Provide the highest level of customer service
Our ServicesSkilled Nursing
- Manage chronic medical conditions as directed by your doctor
- Assist with pain management
- Provide medication management
- Assess and treat wounds
- Coordinate durable medical equipment
Provides therapeutic exercise and ambulation training to help restore strength and balance to reduce the risk of falls.
Adapts your home to make it safer, teaches self-care and safety in household activities.
Improves patient's ability to communicate and works to restore the ability to swallow safely.
Provides counseling, locates community resources, assists with financial matters, emotional support and long term planning.
Certified Home Health Aides
Provide personal assistance with the activities of daily living and help with light housekeeping.