Our Director of Patient Services is a Registered Nurse. Clinicians are selected not only for their knowledge, skills and experience, but also for their patient advocacy, dependability and the compassion needed to work with you and your loved ones.
- professional (certified/licensed)
- matched to your preferences
- trained and experienced
- extensive background and reference checked,
- including criminal and driving record
- health screened and TB tested
- CPR and First aid certified
Our Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides are thoroughly screened and continuously evaluated.
You have the option to choose:
- hourly/shift care
- 24-hour care
- long-term/short-term care
- respite care
Right now, the most important thing is maintaining wellness. Golden Pacific Home Health, Inc. can make it possible for you to stay in your home where you are most comfortable. Let us help you.
Golden Pacific Home Health, Inc. has licensed professionally supervised clinicians and caregivers to assist you.
Our goal is to optimize your health, coordinate your support systems of family, friends and neighbors. We are available to assist you in sorting out your needs.